This city has great strategic potential not only of business, but also has a unique ability to provide moments of interest.
The locals nicknamed the city "Johannesburg", "Jozi" and "Egoli". The famous Soweto neighborhood that became a symbol of the end of the apartheid regime is now an attraction and is possible to visit. In addition to a huge metropolis this city is still a kind of point that allows you to reach various destinations, having a large airport.
- Gold Reef City:a unique experience for visitors who have the opportunity to see a real mine. In this park, you can see gold in its natural state
- Johannesburg Zoo: one of the biggest zoos in Africa and one of the few zoos in the world with White Lions, but more animals are part of this zoo like the Siberian tigers, baboons, elephants, gorillas, chimpanzees, antelopes, among many others.
- Palace of the lost city: It occupies an area of 250 thousand square meters and has many attractions, including waterfalls, forests, a golf course with alligators and aquariums.
- Bistro 227 on Main :the best choice for those looking to indulge themselves with typical French cuisine. The house specialties include Toulouse cassoulet (duck, lamb, sausage, and beans). Another great suggestion of the House is the dessert, the Grand Marnier soufflé.
- Moyo Melrose Arch:with architecture similar to the gold mines of Johannesburg, with Ali Baba lanterns and mosaic tables.
Nightlife in Johannesburg
Johannesburg has options for all tastes and budgets. If you like Dance, Trance, Drum ‘n’ Bass, R&B or classical, Johannesburg has all these options.
Game lovers can choose between the luxurious Roman-themed casinos of Caesars Palace and at Montecasino in Four Ways.
For more relaxed evenings you can select the Noveau cinema, with films from around the world.
Clubs such as the Taboo, Moloko ,Catz Pijama, and VooDoo Lounge, are also a good option for those who want to have fun.
Shopping in Johannesburg
For those who love shopping, the city has fantastic malls with various famous brand shops.
Sandton has large malls like Nelson Mandela Square and Sandton City
Eastgate Shopping Center is also very well known by tourists.