Make your journey a pleasent one and reduce the waiting time at the airports making the Online Check-in with a computer or mobile phone.
Before using the Online Check-in window, keep the following documents on hand:
- Ticket number or reservation code;
- Flamingo Club Membership number to ensure automatic registration of miles, in case you did not insert during the ticket purchase;
- Passports for all passengers in case of an international flight;
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO PERFORM YOUR CHECK-IN ONLINE
1. Go to www.lam.co.mz and select the "Online Check-In" tab;
2. Enter your name and reservation number or ticket number and press the continue;
3. Confirm that you have read the details about dangerous goods;
4. Update your Flamingo details in case of membership;
5. Select your seat;
6. Confirm your check-in and choose the preferred method of getting the boarding pass:
a) a Printer;
b) Receive an E-mail;
c) Send a link to your phone (can be the IPhone or Android). Upon receiving the link on your phone you can open and have your boarding pass in your phone.
Upon arriving at the airport, go to the baggage drop-off counters, marked with "Online Check-in" signs, to drop your luggage until 01h00 prior to departure time.
If you have no luggage, you can go directly to the boarding gate and use the printed boarding pass or the one card saved in your phone.
The Online Check-in opens 48 hours before the flight and closes 01h30 before the flight departure time.